Decentralised Serverless Computing & Smart Energy Metering
// Enernet™ – deep learning network of smart energy metering devices. The serverless, decentralized computing platform with a minimal carbon footprint and a fraction of the operating cost in comparison to standard data centers.
- Ultimate level of cybersecurity through asymetric cryptography of decentralised data registry;
- Powerful deep learning network supporting smart grid applications;
- Low power computing modules supporting System-On-Module CPU/GPU or custom ASIC architecture;
- Designed for large deployments of digital currencies, smart contracts, distributed apps, and more…
- Advanced energy metering and real-time power efficiency analytics;
- Seamless & transparent peer-to-peer transactions running on blockchain technology;
- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition over LoRA, WiFi, and GSM;
The evolution of IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) is proceeding towards serverless solutions and distributed systems, where low power consumption (no cooling costs) guarantees low operating cost and low carbon footprint. The distributed network of MeterOne devices is based on the blockchain architecture and asymetric cryptography offering unbeatable cybersecurity solutions and applications in both Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Function-as-a-Service business models.
The serverless computing architecture of the EnernetOne network provides virtualized runtime environment and operational management that completely abstracts the underlying infrastructure from developers. The EnernetOne’s FaaS allows deploying smart contracts and distributed apps without worrying about servers, virtual machines, or the computing resources in the background.