Utmost Tech offers the utility-scale grid-ready device testing & certifications services, including:
1. EMC RESEARCH IN THE RANGE OF ACCREDITATION
- Research of immunity of electronic and electric devices to static electricity discharges up to 16.5 kV, in accordance with the requirements of the current PN-EN 61000-4-2: 2011 standard
- Research of resistance to a series of fast electric transients (BURST) – in accordance with PN-EN 61000-4-4: 2013-05
- Surge voltage resistance tests (SURGE) – according to PN-EN 61000-4-5: 2014-10
- Research on the resistance of electrical and electronic devices to conductive disturbances induced by radio frequency (RF) fields in accordance with the requirements of the current PN-EN 61000-4-6: 2014-04,
- Research of immunity of electrical and electronic devices supplied from single and three-phase alternating current networks (with rated voltage up to 400VAC and rated current up to 32A per phase) and with DC voltage (min 1000V / 32A) for dips, short interruptions and changes in supply voltage, in accordance with the requirements of the current PN-EN 61000-4-11: 2007 standard
- Measurements of conducted disturbances emission, Continuous disturbance voltage & nbsp; in accordance with the requirements of the current PN-EN 55011: 2006-05, EN55014-1: 2012, PN-EN 55022 standards :2011 + Ap1:2013-07
2. EMC and LVD RESEARCH – OUT OF THE RANGE OF ACCREDITATION
- Current harmonic emission test (phase current supplying the receiver <16A) in accordance with the requirements of current PN-EN 61000-3-2: 2014 standards, Limiting voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flickering in public low voltage power supply networks caused by phase current receivers rated ≤16A connected unconditionally, in accordance with the requirements of the current PN-EN 61000-3-3: 2013 standards.
- Research in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN 50438: 2014: “Requirements for microgeneration installations intended for parallel connection to low voltage public distribution networks”
- Research in accordance with the requirements of the LVD low voltage directive.
- Insulation resistance,
- Electrical strength,
- Leakage current,
- Continuity of the protective conductor,
- Functional test.
3. THERMAL TEST
4. TESTS OF THE EFFICIENCY OF COGENERATORS OF HEAT AND COOL SOURCES
5. NOISE TESTS
6. TEST OF THE ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
7. TEST OF INTENSITY OF LIGHTING